Friday, March 24, 2017

Setbacks

So it's been a while again but not much changes I guess. So now my husband is only eating 1 meal a day and running at least 10 miles in an evening. His logic with only eating once a day is that since he binges through the night, he doesn't need to eat anymore. He has no idea how dangerous things were before but this is even more dangerous. I have been receiving counseling since August 2016 and she said something that really made me look at things....she said " You have a marriage without a husband." I have said that we don't have a marriage, we are 2 people raising kids together. But her words are very thought provoking. It sheds a different perspective on things. She has also asked the question why I stay.......and we have a difference of opinion but I respect what she says and I think on it. So many things that are very thought provoking and give me the reality of both sides. It's been a rough week, started last Friday. All I can do is cry......sob in most cases. I am a mess....just in our house is hard enough but then outside drama and stress really has me a mess. Everything is chaos. Nothing is right. This year I will be smoke free for 5 years....and also 5 years without intimacy. Even through losing my Dad it's been a huge struggle for him to even try to comfort me.....like he wants nothing to do with me. I continually have to ask him. Really wish I could reach others going through these struggles and have someone to talk to and support one another. This dynamic of Male Anorexia, Orthoexia is not one just everyone understands. So I put this post out there hoping to offer something to someone!  Taking it 10 seconds at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment